Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to the wonderful mothers in my practice.  I value your choice of my practice for the orthodontic care of your children.  I appreciate how hard you are working homeschooling your children.  I am grateful for the privilege of caring for your incredible children, and I hope your day is spent with those you love.  

Mother - the hardest working person

Motherhood - the noblest of Professions.

                  Image result for images of flowers

A Mother will only ever be in 1 of 3 places:  In front you to cheer you on, Behind you to have your back, Or next to you so you aren't walking alone

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Thomas D. Jusino 

If you call the office (248) 476-3000, the message is simple and directs the caller to Contact me directly (586) 856-6660 

On May 8, 2020, Governor Whitmer extended Executive Order 2020-17 to May 28, 2020, for all Michigan Dental Offices.

No comments:

Post a Comment