The office is re-opening for regular patient appointments June 1, 2020
We are excited to see you again, and the staff is working on rescheduling patients who missed appointments during Covid 19 office closure. An E-Mail with the appointment date and time is being sent to all who provided their E-Mail addresses. If you did not provide an E-Mail address, please send an E-Mail to Cathy, and she will update your records:
We are requesting your assistance allowing the office to Text- Please send a text to the office: (248) 476-3000 with the word "Accept"
Before coming for your next appointment:
1. Go to the office website: www.DrJusino.com to complete and submit (you can also access by clicking on link below)
Covid Informed Consent (1x only for this)
Covid Health Questionnaire (complete before each appointment)
2. When you arrive at the office, send a text (248) 476-3000 with the words "Here" and "Forms Signed"
3. A trusted member of our staff will text you back when it is time for you to come to the front door, which will be locked
4. Wear your mask
5. Your temperature will be taken with a "touch-less" thermometer
6. Only the patient should enter. If a parent feels necessary to enter, please wear a mask and take a seat in the Reception Area; only the patient will be brought to the clinical area
7. If possible, brush your teeth before you come
8. No food or drink in the office
9. Appointment notifications are being sent to your E-Mail address or by mail. We have a list of patients who missed appointments during closure, and they are the priority
10. If your E-Mail has changed, or you did not provide an E-Mail address; please send an E-Mail to Cathy@DrJusino.com
11. PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) is available to Dr. Jusino and the staff. The patient chair and unit is sterilized and disinfected after each patient
12. Your next appointment will be scheduled and an E-Mail sent with this information
13. We have practiced "Universal Precautions" forever, which means we treat each patient as contagious
Dr. Jusino has been treating emergency appointments during office closure (586) 856-6660 and is available to discuss any concerns or questions you may have. It is best to advise us via a "Text" or E-Mail you would like to speak with Dr. Jusino and the staff will arrange for this conversation-
Text (248) 476-3000
We hope some of the changes implemented will be temporary. We look forward to the day our office returns to the hospitality station it was as recent as March 19, 2020. Thank you for your patience as we move forward in compliance with the CDC, AAO, OSHA guidelines for practicing safe orthodontics Post-Covid19.
Our new Motto-
"Evolving from Survival Mode to Revival Mode"
Dr. Jusino's new look...